Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You should see my room

Dear Gareth,

       Your message was finally comprehensible. Thank you for that. Bourbon, hmm. That makes sense. Yes, this is a better way to communicate. That bleeping Elyzanna and her bleeping snoops won't get any more chickens, goats or anything else.
      Anyway, something alarming happened here yesterday. After an all-court meeting, I went to my room. And it had been completely ransacked. It was terrible. And what is even scarier, my room wasn't the only one. Twenty-six other chimera rooms were destroyed at the same time. Thor was a bit upset, but Odin just shrugged and went on with court business. Loki appeared to be amused by the destruction. I wonder if he had something to do with it.
      Vladimir advised me to leave the court. But I don't know where I would go. You know what is weird. Although Vladimir is pureblooded fish, the frogs seem to be after him too.

I'm nervous,

Nimue

No comments:

Post a Comment