Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I got two goats, but

Dear Nimue,

      I manage to get two goats. But when I tried to get Valkyries to take them home to you with the diplomatic post, they refused. They claimed that the goats didn't have sufficient security clearance. Somehow boss's pig did have it as they took him with them.
      So I went to postmaster here, but since I had a black male goat and a white female goat he refused to transport them. I manage to swap them to two white male goats, but that wasn't satisfactory for the postmaster either.
      When I finally had a white male goat and a white female goat, the postmaster required an impossible fee. I was supposed to give him a red, blue, and white goat with stars and stripes. I can't find one here. I'm sorry.
      Oh, I almost forgot. I don't know how I could ever forget it. As it was my first experience with Gabriel. Who flew into throne room yelling about the end of the world. I thought he was going to lose his lopsided costume wings. His entrance threw the room into chaos. In full panic, he warned that worm of world end was stirring in south wrecking parts of the Mexico City. During the disturbance, I manage to hide behind a curtain thus surviving another day here.

Love,

Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment